Scoutbees enables you to add a new integration with Microsoft Teams.
Using this integration, you can set the Scout's alert policy to send a message to a relevant Microsoft Teams channel if there is an issue with a Scout.
Add a webhook connector in Microsoft Teams
- Go to the Microsoft Teams channel to which you want to receive Scoutbees alert messages.
- Click on Connectors
- Choose Incoming Webhook connector and click on Add.
- Connector details will be opened, click on the Add button to add the connector to channel.
- Open the Connectors settings again and click on the Configure button of Incoming Webhook.
- Enter a name of the Incoming Webhook.
- Scroll down and click on Create.
- Copy the URL, we'll need him later for the integration configuration.
- Click on Done.
Add an Integration in Scoutbees
To add a Microsoft Teams integration, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the Integrations page.
- Click Integrations.
- Click on Add integration.
- Choose Microsoft Teams and set the name of the integration.
- Paste the Microsoft Teams Webhook URL we got before into Webhook URL field.
- Click on Test to test the integration.
- A test message from Scoutbees notification service will be sent to the channel.
- Click Save to add the integration.
Link Alert Policy to Integration
To link an Alert Policy to an integration, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the Home page.
- Click the Name of the appropriate Scout to go the the Scout Details page (or click on the three dots on the right side of each Scout).
- Click Alert Policy.
- Click Add Method.
- Configure the alert policy conditions, click on Link to integration and choose the integration.
- Click on Save to save the alert policy.