Introduction to the Users Roles
The User's menu is the place where the Admin users can invite additional users to the organization and manage the user roles.
You can choose from the following users roles:
- Admin - Users assigned to this role has the rights to create, delete, and modify Scouts, Hives and Users.
- Editor - Users assigned to this role has the rights to create, delete, and modify Scouts and Hives, but they cannot invite or change users roles.
- Viewer - Users assigned to this role has the rights to only view Scouts, Test and Hives.
To Access the User's tab:
- In the top right of the screen, click your Profile icon. The menu drop-down is displayed.
The Menu includes:
- Profile Settings - Your profile details and option to edit profile information
- Preferences - Organization wide preferences
- Users - Manage your organization Users and Roles
- Log Out
2. In the menu drop-down, select the Users tab. The User's tab is displayed.
The Users tab, includes the Name, Email, Role and Last Active columns.
The Admin role has Authority over all:
- Create, edit and delete Hives
- Create and delete Scouts
- View Tests
- Change organization settings
- Invite, disable or change user role
To Invite a user to the organization:
- In the Users menu, click on the Invite User button
- The invite user menu is displayed.
- Enter the user details and assign the user to relevant Role.
- The invited user will get an email to activate his account.
To disable or change user's details:
- To Disable a user, click on the three dots icon on the user's row and click on Disable.
Note: The last admin user in the organization cannot be disabled.
- To Edit a user, click on the three dots icon on the user's row and click on Edit.
User edit menu will be opened. Change the details (note: email address cannot be changed) and click on Save.