The Tests tab displays information about all Tests which ran across all Scouts in the Organization over the previous 24 hours.
In the Search bar, you can type the Scout Name, or the Status: Success / Failed to view current Test Outputs.
The Test table includes the following properties:
- Start Time: The time of the test (per row)
- Resource: The published resource been tested by the Scout
- Server: The server name on which the test session been running
- Scout: The name of the Scout
- Session Ready: How many seconds it took to get a session ready
- Hive: The Hive name
- Status: The test status - success/failure
- Image: A screenshot of the session during the test
By click on Export, table data will be exported to CSV file.
Additionally, by clicking on the Columns button, the user can show additional columns that are not displayed by default.